Dr. John Boyle welcomes referrals from GPs and medical practitioners. For more information, please see our referral page.
Procedures are available for private patients. Private insurance companies will cover most procedures (Irish Health, Laya, VHI, GloHealth). Please bring your insurance details on the day.
Due to the costs inherent in these procedures, a facility fee of €50 is payable for all procedures. Some procedures may attract a larger fee. Please check before booking.
The following procedures are available:
- Excision of moles
- Excision of sebaceous cysts
- Incision and drainage of abscesses
- Removal of ingrown toenails (using radio frequency ablation)
- Excision/biopsy of suspicious skin lesions
- Excision of skin cancers (as per PCSA guidelines)
- Excision of skin tags
- Lipoma enucleation
- Warts/verrucae management
- Earlobe remodelling
- Actinic keratoses - cryotherapy or curette and cautery
- Trephining of sublingual haematomas
- Incision and drainage of thrombosed haemorrhoids
- Tapping of hydroceles
- Joint injections - knees/shoulders/individual finger joints/tennis elbow/golfer’s elbow/plantar fasciitis/tendonitis/trochanteric bursitis.
- Knees injected with viscosupplement for osteoarthritis
- Lacerations sutured/glued
- Implanon insertion and removal
- IUCD/IUS insertion and removal
Queries or Problems
If you have any queries or problems either before or after your surgery please contact us at the clinic on (01) 514 3161.